Pages

Saturday 26 December 2015

It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year

Just in a few blinks and Christmas is already over. Oh times flies! Soon it will be Chinese New Year!

2015 surely is the year our lives "leveled up" as we welcomed little Kyra! Right after confineyand Kyra's full moon, my mom suggested that I move back to my parents home till Kyra reach 100 days old. Because my mom can't stop worrying if I am eating the right food or if I am able to manage Kyra on my own. (My mom handled my confinement because we sweetly convinced her to)

We all thought it was a great idea, also its my mom's way of saying "I've missed you so much ever since you got married and moved out!!" Needless to say, my dad spoilt Kyra to the max!! He carries her and cuddles her on demand, and even when she doesn't need to be sooth he will still rock her and talk to her. Now Kyra demands attention every waking moment, even when I out her down just to get a drink of water. Grandpas have the best job!

100 days sure pass by quickly when you have your hands full, and it was time to move back to my in-laws. Kyra adjusted pretty well, just as I was so used to having to put her to sleep and waking up in the middle of the night to feed her. On Christmas eve, she slept through the whole night! On boxing day eve, she fell asleep on her own after having her milk. Oh my she's growing up too fast!

2016 is going to be eventful, being a new parents and learning new things with little one, being jobless and stay at home mom so hubby has to work harder. I still can't believe I'm a mom!!!

Merry Christmas and a blessed new year to everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment